June 2nd – 12:00 – 12:45 EDT
Employer-based health-insurance participation has been going down for the past 20 years and with this pandemic, those numbers are going down even more at a rapid rate. The Coronavirus pandemic has exposed major flaws in our current system that need to be addressed. In this webinar we will discuss why employer-based health insurance could and maybe should come to an end and present a solution that can drive costs down while improving health care delivery. The good thing is employers can start this transition to a new system right now.
The Agenda for the Webinar is as follows:
- The Current Problems with Employed-based Insurance
- The Number One Cause for Skyrocketing Health Insurance Costs
- How the Coronavirus has exposed the problems
- A Post-Coronavirus Solution
- The Bright Future for Health Insurance and Health Care
To register for the webinar just click on the Register Now Button. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 508-498-7591.
Employers Have Alternative Health Insurance Savings Options During Coronavirus
Save Employee Dollars
We realize these are tough times. As employers and employees navigate this “new world”, maintaining one’s financial viability, which includes health insurance, is an issue to deal with. We would like to invite you to a webinar that can ease this burden by taking advantage of new health insurance tax laws that you may not have heard about. It is an opportunity to possibly save your employees substantial dollars.
12:00 – 12:30 EDT
• Review of the Tax Laws and Opportunity
• Examples of Saving Employees $4000+ Annually
• Why During the Coronavirus Should You Consider This
• An Alternative way to think of Employee Health Insurance
• Employee Cost Modeling to Save Money
• Communicating a New Program to Employees
It is time to think outside the box and this webinar is outside the box thinking. Our mission is to help employees who may be struggling financially. We think this new approach to employer-based health insurance can deliver on that mission. To attend click on the Register Now button. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 508-498-7591.