Everything a Broker Needs to Know
And Many Things You Didn’t
April 15th 12:00 – 1:00 EDT
You have probably gotten invited to many ICHRA Webinars. This webinar will be different. We get into the weeds. We identify the gotcha’s. We bring ideas that most have never thought of. We will identify sales tips that can make a difference.
In this webinar we will cover the following:
– Review the Consulting Process
– Steps to Execute an ICHRA
– 5 Gotcha’s that Cause Problems
– Review of the Vendors
– The Future – What to Expect This Coming 4th Quarter
– Demonstration of Our Proprietary Consulting and Modeling Tool
- Comparing Group to Individual Costs
- Affordability Calculation
- Contribution Modeling
- Disruption Analysis
- Bottom-Up Consulting Model (An N4one HR Creation)
Don’t ignore the ICHRA. This will be bigger than most think. We get into the weeds identifying things few have considered. To register just click on the Register Now Button. If you have questions give us a call at 508-498-7591.
Employers Have Alternative Health Insurance Savings Options During Coronavirus
Save Employee Dollars
We realize these are tough times. As employers and employees navigate this “new world”, maintaining one’s financial viability, which includes health insurance, is an issue to deal with. We would like to invite you to a webinar that can ease this burden by taking advantage of new health insurance tax laws that you may not have heard about. It is an opportunity to possibly save your employees substantial dollars.
12:00 – 12:30 EDT
• Review of the Tax Laws and Opportunity
• Examples of Saving Employees $4000+ Annually
• Why During the Coronavirus Should You Consider This
• An Alternative way to think of Employee Health Insurance
• Employee Cost Modeling to Save Money
• Communicating a New Program to Employees
It is time to think outside the box and this webinar is outside the box thinking. Our mission is to help employees who may be struggling financially. We think this new approach to employer-based health insurance can deliver on that mission. To attend click on the Register Now button. If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 508-498-7591.