June 2nd – 12:00 – 12:45 EDT
Employer-based health-insurance participation has been going down for the past 20 years and with this pandemic, those numbers are going down even more at a rapid rate. The Coronavirus pandemic has exposed major flaws in our current system that need to be addressed. In this webinar we will discuss why employer-based health insurance could and maybe should come to an end and present a solution that can drive costs down while improving health care delivery. The good thing is employers can start this transition to a new system right now.
The Agenda for the Webinar is as follows:
- The Current Problems with Employed-based Insurance
- The Number One Cause for Skyrocketing Health Insurance Costs
- How the Coronavirus has exposed the problems
- A Post-Coronavirus Solution
- The Bright Future for Health Insurance and Health Care
To register for the webinar just click on the Register Now Button. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 508-498-7591.