HR Technology Advisors is conducting our 2016 National HR Technology survey for the small to mid-sized employer market. We conducted this survey two years ago with great success and we are doing it again. Much has changed since then. This survey will help benefits brokers and employers gain an understanding of the following:
• What employers are using for technology (HR/Benefits/Payroll/Time and Attendance/ACA)
• Satisfaction levels with their vendor
• Who is looking for new solutions
• Who they are moving to and who they are moving from
• What employers are looking for from a capability standpoint
• Who is deploying employee self-service via web and mobile
• Vendors employers are using for ACA Tracking
• And more…..
With old brokers and new brokers leading with some technology solution, many giving solutions away for free, we think it would be important to:
• Know what your clients have
• Know what your clients want
• Know who is shopping
• Find out what vendors employers are really using versus listening to the sales pitches from the vendors.
• Provide your clients with valuable market information
If you are a broker and want to participate you can do so by clicking on this link. There is a fee to sponsor the survey and personalize it for your firm. Considering all the money and time brokers are spending on evaluating and paying for technology this is worth it.
If you are an employer and would like to participate send me an email or give me a call. Contact information is below. I will send you a link to take the survey. A summary of the results will be provided when we close the survey.
Participants will be eligible to win a $500 Gift Certificate.
Brokers Click HERE to Participate
Contact information: Joe Markland – 508-530-5043 email@example.com